Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tuesday February 12, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The humbled forgiven make good forgivers-
2-Being aware of your own shortcomings should give you patience with others wrong doings-
3-The proud have a hard time forgiving-
4-God’s power is best displayed when we are weak-
5-Old age is no guarantee of maturity-

STRANGE THOUGHT
My school colors were clear-

I’VE LEARNED
Live for your eulogy not your resume-

DID YOU KNOW
The oldest known goldfish lived to forty one years of age.  Its name was Fred-

5 THINGS I WAN’T TO KNOW
1-Why did God require a blood sacrifice for an atonement for sin?
2-Did the Old Testament blood sacrifice cover only pasts sins or future sins also?
3-Why was the Old Testament blood sacrifice done yearly?
4-What was the first sin?
5-Were some animals raised just so they would become blood sacrifices for the people sins?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What sign did God set in the clouds to indicate that he would never again flood the earth?
Answer for today        the rainbow      Genesis 9:13  I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

PRAYER


Father, I am so thankful that whatever troubles and trial I face you are with me, encircling me with your love-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: