Sunday, February 03, 2019

Sunday February 3, 2019 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-We are not ready to live until we are ready to die-
2-God knows not only our time but our end of time as well-
3-We get old before we are old-
4-Wherever you are, be all there-
5-The secret of fulfillment is involvement

STRANGE THOUGHT
I went to a furniture store looking for a decaffeinated coffee table but they couldn’t help me-

I’VE LEARNED
Empty threats back fire-

DID YOU KNOW
No one knows why a duck’s quack doesn’t echo-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Satan is to be loosed for a little season after the 1000 years.  How long is that?
2-Is the “bottomless pit” the same as “hell”?
3-Is the “bottomless pit” the same as the “lake of fire” and “brimstone”?
4-The fire that comes down from heaven at the Battle of Armageddon, is it God sent or nuclear?
5-At the great white throne, judgement, death and hell give up the dead which are in them.  Why would they be in hell if not already judged?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who lost faith and began to flounder when he noticed the strong wind on a lake?
answer for today         Peter       Matthew 14:30    But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

PRAYER


Father, give me wisdom today to know when to speak and when to be silent,  may my words be helpful and my spirit honorable-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: