Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thursday February 14, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-What a deterrent to sin it would be if before the fact we could see the impact of our choices-
2-The older I get, the more questions I have-
3-The measure of love is not feelings but behavior-
4-Faith is not always about having positive emotional feelings toward God-
5-You can have doubts even when you believe-

STRANGE THOUGHTS
We went for a walk last night and she asked me how long I was going to be gone.  I said “the whole time”-

I’VE LEARNED
Suicide doesn’t take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else-

DID YOU KNOW
The smallest fish in the world is the Trimattum Nanus of the Chagos Archipelago.  It measures just 0.33 inches long-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do angels today have the ability to make choices between good and evil?
2-Were any of Jesus disciples or followers wealthy people?
3-Were there other important words which Jesus spoke which are not recorded in scripture?
4-Did all the disciples and apostles expect Jesus to return in their lifetime?
5-What is timelessness like?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet saw a little cloud like a man’s hand?
Answer for today      Elijah       1 Kings 18:44    The seventh time the servant reported, “A cloud as small as a man’s hand is rising from the sea.”
So Elijah said, “Go and tell Ahab, ‘Hitch up your chariot and go down before the rain stops you.’”

PRAYER


Father, I praise you for your faithfulness!  I praise you for forgiving me again and again and again-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: