Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Wednesday February 6, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Prosperity and ease are perilous times not just blessings-
2-Gross sin is a culmination of a process not just a sudden act-
3-Confession and repentance help heal a wound but they never erase all the scars-
4-Do nothing until it is right then do it with all your might-
5-The best proof of your love for God is obedience-nothing more, nothing less and nothing else-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I replaced the headlights on my car with strobe lights.  Now it looks like I am the only one moving-

I’VE LEARNED
Profession doesn’t always mean possession-

DID YOU KNOW
A shrimp’s heart is in its head- 

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you win by surrendering?
2-If we have success do we have significance?
3-If we have significance do we have success?
4-Is God’s “abundant life” more “stuff”?
5-How do you pray when no one is listening?

BIBLE TRIVIA
According to the book of Job, which directional wind punishes the land with its heat?
Answer for today       South    Job 37:17 You who swelter in your clothes when the land lies hushed under the hot south wind

PRAYER

Father, may my behavior and my lips be in harmony so that I may be your effective witness-

LIVE SIMPLY, LOVE GENEROUSLY, CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY, LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD



No comments: