Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday September 13, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Faith is a better guide than reason.  Reason can go only so far, but faith has no limits-
2-The Christian life is a marathon race not a sprint-
3-Home is where we are treated the best and complain the most-
4-We must like ourselves before we can love others-
5-Don’t go through life always listening to what other people want you to do-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Back up my hard drive?  How do I put it in reverse?

I’VE LEARNED
Life comes with lemons but you don’t have to suck on them-

DID YOU KNOW
Your hearing becomes less sharp after eating too much-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the “Comforter” as sent by Jesus into the world the same as the “Spirit of God” in the Old Testament?
2-Is there going to be anyone in Hell who was not supposed to be there?
3-Will God be surprised by who doesn’t make it to heaven?
4-Does God predestine anyone to heaven or hell?
5-When we are born again, is it a one time experience?

BIBLE TRIVIA
In what Samaritan town did Jesus meet the woman at the well?
Answer for today       Sychar       John 4:7

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one for another. Love each other as brethren, be sympathetic, be courteous,     1 Peter 3:8 KJ21

PRAYER

Father, you know this game of life is demanding.  You know that I get tired and then too easily disheartened.  Help me to keep my eyes on Jesus, my hope for today and for eternity.

-I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: