Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday September 22, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You only have one chance to make the first impression-
2-We give so much attention to our problems and not enough to the solution-
3-We become what we think-
4-Tradition should make roots not ruts-
5-We react with emotion, we respond with intelligence-

STRANGE THOUGHT
About half the stuff in my shopping cart these days says “for fast relief”-

I’VE LEARNED
Money is a lousy way to keep score-

DID YOU KNOW
The skin that peels off after sunburn is called blype-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does it mean the Christian should “count the cost”?
2-How do you rejoice in the midst of suffering?
3-Why do some Christians criticize those who take valiant stands for Jesus?
4-Did God create angels with the possibility of a selfish will?
5-Can you unknowingly give yourself over to satanic living?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What nation’s envoys were taken on a tour of the palace by King Hezekiah?
Answer for today      Babylon’s       2 Kings 20:16-18

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Therefore receive ye one another as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.
                                                   Romans 15:7 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, enable me to be as concerned about what I feed my soul as I am about what I feed my body-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: