Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday September 27, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God loves you even if you deny he exists-
2-God should not be first in your life, he should  be your life-
3-Worry is being anxious about something in your future-
4-Jesus is already in our tomorrow-
5-The grace of God comes from the love of God-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Can a man’s eyes be called an academy because his pupils are there?

I’VE LEARNED
True friendship continues to grow even over a long distance, and the same goes for true love-

DID YOU KNOW
A human hair is ten thousand times thicker than the film of a soap bubble-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are humility and self promotion mutually exclusive?
2-Has God broken his covenant  with the Jews or is the Mosaic law still intact?
3-Does God ever change his mind?
4-Did Jesus do away with the 10 commandments or are they still in effect?
5-Are Jewish people out side the will of God

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who had a palace with marble pillars and beds of gold and silver?
Answer for today         Ahasuerus          Esther   1:5-6

SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
But seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.                                       Matthew 6:33 KJ21
PRAYER

Father, guide my decisions that I may not be a stumbling block to others, that I am not conforming to this world, and that I am honoring you with my life-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-






No comments: