Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday September 10, 2019 thought for the day









1-Consider the incredible love that the Father has shown in allowing us to be called children of God-
2-The wall you are looking at is really a door-
3-Do unto others as though you were the others-
4-Faith is continuing to run the race confident you will get your second wind-
5-We are only rich through what we give away and only poor through what we keep-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Where and what are preparation A-G

I’VE LEARNED
Our minds are so formed that we are far more susceptible to falsehoods than truth-

DID YOU KNOW
The white area at the base of a fingernail is called the lunula-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus in human form have more of God than we can have today?
2-Were the miracles that Jesus performed evidence of his divine nature?
3-Was the life lived by Jesus prior to his ministry incredibly different from any other life ever lived
4-What does the word “repent” mean?
5-Is there confession in repentance?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What was the place where Jacob and Laban parted company?
Answer for today      Mizpah      Genesis 31:49

SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
And even to your old age I am He, and even to hoary hairs will I carry you. I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.      Isaiah 46:4 KJ21
PRAYER

Father, forgive me for letting circumstances skew my thinking about your love for me-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: