Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday September 11, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, rather pray for abilities equal to your tasks-
2-The juice is worth the squeeze-
3-Don’t trade something crucial for something pleasing-
4- There is no such thing as an enthusiastic failure-
5-There is no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I always wanted to be a procrastinator but I never got around to it-

I’VE LEARNED
If there were no death, there would be no butterflies-

DID YOU KNOW
Skin temperature does not go much above 95* even on the hottest day-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What part dies repentance have in salvation?
2-Is there salvation without repentance?
3-Does repentance come before or after being born again?
4-Does repentance always lead to life style changes?
5-What part do emotions have in repentance?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Where did Jesus raise a widow’s son from the dead?
Answer for today      Nain       Luke 7:11-18

SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence comes my help! My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth-         Psalm 121:1-2 KJ21

PRAYER

Father, it is sobering to realize how easily I speak the truth “Jesus” is Lord when early believers risked their lives to say those very words-

LIVE SIMPLY, LOVE GENEROUSLY, CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY, LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD-



No comments: