Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday September 17, 2019 thought for the day










Thoughts for the day
1-A rich man is one whose children love him-
2-Good character like good soup is usually homemade-
3-When friends meet, hearts warm-
4-When you deny the problem, you also deny the cure-
5-God never promised going home would be easy, just worth it-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Know how to prevent sagging?  Just eat until the wrinkles fill out-

I’VE LEARNED
God doesn’t call the qualified, he qualifies the called-

DID YOU KNOW
Ingrown toenails are hereditary-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How can we say God is in control of this earth when so much devastation and evil exists?
2-Is Jesus a historic person outside of scripture?
3-Why could old testament people not look directly into the face of God and yet New Testament people could look at Jesus directly?
4-Was Jesus body holy?
5-Why did God require Jesus to be a sin offering for all of humanity?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What king of Tyre sent materials for David’s palace?
Answer for today     Hiram      2 Samuel 5:5

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;       Ephesians 5:1 KJ21

PRAYER


Father I recognize my sin, and I ask for your forgiveness.  I deserve to be punished, and I thank Jesus for taking that punishment for my sins. 
Humbled by your love, I receive Jesus as my Savior and invite you to be Lord of my life-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: