Saturday, September 07, 2019

Saturday September 7, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Praise helps dispel loneliness and emptiness-
2-A God great enough to create me and the world I life in is wise enough to watch out for me-
3-When you have no experience of pain, it is rather hard to experience joy-
4-Our arms are too short to box with God-
5-Lord, help me to serve in the spirit of Jesus-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

I’VE LEARNED
To be, act as if-

DID YOU KNOW
The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood thirty feet-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is all sin a matter of choice?
2-Is our heart or will in rebellion against God?
3-Is our will predetermined genetically or by how we are raised?
4-Is a baby born with a will?
5-Can a persons will be broken?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Where was Samuel buried?
Answer for today      Ramah     1 Samuel 25:1

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus-         Colossians 1:28 KJ21

PRAYER

Father, may my worship of you be more consistent, for you give me plenty of reasons to praise you-

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-



No comments: