Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday September 12, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Anger is a secondary response to fear-
2-A situation may not change but a person always can-
3-The same Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day.  Either he will shield you from problems or he will give you unfailing support to deal with it.  Be at peace then and put aside all anxious thoughts and worries-
4-Victory is won not in my struggle but in my surrender-
5-Every Bible miracle always begins with a problem and results from obedience-

STRANGE THOUGHT
If marriage was outlawed only outlaws would have in laws-

I’VE LEARNED
More wars in history have been fought over salt than waged over gold or religion-

DID YOU KNOW
Thumbnails grow much slower than fingernails-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is a person saved by faith only?
2-When do we receive the gift of forgiveness of sins?
3-Is being filled with the Holy Spirit a “second work of grace”?
4-Is happiness found by seeking it?
5-Happiness is the result of what?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What Phoenician city was home to Hiram, who helped construct Solomon’s temple?
Answer for today       Tyre   1 Kings 5:1-11

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say, “Rejoice!”     Philippians 4:4 KJ21
PRAYER


Father, I want to place my feet only on the steps that you have established for me-

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE, AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-



No comments: