Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday September 14, 2007 thought for the day


I LIKE RAINBOWS-HOPE YOU DO TOO-here are my thoughts for today-
1-un forgiveness keeps your pain active-
2-You cannot exhibit the fruits of the spirit with un forgiveness in your heart-
3-When you are un forgiving you open the door of your life to satan-
4-If you refuse to forgive others, you forfeit the fullness of your fellowship with God-
5-You cannot ask God to forgive you if you are not willing to forgive others-

Strange thought-do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?

I've learned-when my parents were in a bad mood, it was best to agree with everything they said or things got nasty!
Today's Scripture
“Be confident of this. He who began a good work in you will continue to perform it until it’s perfectly complete” (Philippians 1:6).

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-jasper

No comments: