Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday September 19, 2007 thought for the day


ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW THE SAVIOR IS ALWAYS WITH YOU-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Love does not keep a record of wrong doing-
2-The failure to forgive yourself puts you in a torture chamber of your own making-
3-Don't buy into the world's view of what is important-
4-Self sufficiency of often really pride-
5-We can't forgive ourselves because we don't think God has forgiven us-

Strange thought-do jelly fish get gas from eating jelly beans?

I've learned-the size of your biceps has very little to do with your popularity and success after high school-

Today's Scripture
"For I know the plans I have for you,”declares the Lord”, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11).
I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: