Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday September 30, 2007 thought for the day


HAS THIS BEEN A BLESSED AND HOLY DAY FOR YOU?-I HOPE YOU TOLD GOD HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM!-HE LONGS TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU, YOU KNOW!!-here are my thoughts for today-
1-if you don't like the way you are now you can change yourself by making a change in your mind-
2-When faced with a difficult situation, ask yourself what is God trying to say to me in this
situation-
3-It is a great thing not to know you can't-
4-Find yourself, know yourself, be yourself-
5-If you try to be anyone but yourself you ruin your own personality-

Strange thought-how do you "draw a blank"?

I've learned-a person's posture says a lot about their self confidence-

Today's Scripture
“God earnestly longs to be gracious to you...to have mercy on you and show you His loving-kindness” (Isaiah 30:18).
I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: