Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday September 4, 2007 thought for the day



Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Jesus looked at the goal not the going, he saw the prize not he process, the treasure not
the trial, the joy not the journey-
2-When presenting ideas, you can shoot them as bullets or plant them as seeds-
3-Tell me what you love, and I'll tell you what you are-
4-It is what you learn after you know it all that counts-
5-The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen or touched, they must be felt
with the heart-

Strange thought-are you telling the truth if you lie in bed?

I've learned-you shouldn't look back except to learn-

Today's Scripture-
“As a man thinks in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: