Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday September 5, 2007 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY-
1-God will never lead you anyplace he doesn't want you to be-
2-If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been-
3-Peace-a calmness of the heart, not the absence of conflict or struggle-
4-I believe in the sun even when it is not shining, I believe in love even when I don't feel it,
I believe in God even when he is silent-
5-Being is more important than doing-

Strange thought-before drawing boards were invented, what did they go back to-

I've learned-my children's birthday makes me feel older than my own birthday does-

Today's Scripture
“And God said, 'Let there be light', and there was light” (Genesis 1:3).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: