Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday September 6, 2007 thought for the day


ISN'T THIS AN INTERESTING PICTURE-here are my thoughts for today-
1-You can only see the stars when it is dark-
2-If no one is following, you are not leading-
3-Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the door to our healing and ability to love again-
4-Forgiveness is the soil in which God nurtures our emotional healing and the ability to let go-
5-Emotions-symptoms that reveal the realities of the heart-

Strange thought-can fat people go skinny dipping?

I've learned-when you can be either brilliant or pleasant, be pleasant!-

Today's Scripture
“Do not say, "I'll do to him as he has done to me; I’ll pay that man back for what he did’ (Proverbs 24:29).
I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: