Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday September 24, 2007 thought for the day


WOULDN'T YOU LOVE TO HAVE JESUS COME ALONG SIDE OF YOU AND JUST HOLD YOU??-here are my thoughts for today-
1-You see shadows only when the sun is shining-
2-We serve God for who He is, not what He does for us-
3-We learn when we hear God's word and grow when we obey it-
4-Circumstances have beginnings and endings-
5-Don't confuse happiness with delight-

Strange thought-do steam rollers really roll steam?

I've learned-the secret of growing old gracefully is never to lose your enthusiasm for meeting
new people and seeing new places-

Today's Scripture
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your soul.” (Matthew 11:28 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: