Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday September 7, 2007 thought for the day



Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Anger-the outward expression of frustration or despair within-
2-Denying your emotions does not bring you healing--
3-You cannot forgive what you have not fully faced-
4-The identifying characteristics of a true Christian is their ability to love even in the face
of opposition-
5-Bitterness-anger stretched over time-

Strange thought-can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn shop?

I've learned-if I eat donuts today I wear them tomorrow-

Today's Scripture
“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live and walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit” (Romans 8:1 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: