Monday, September 17, 2007

Thursday September 13, 2007 thought for the day



DO YOU REMEMBER THIS PICTURE AFTER 9-11-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Forgiveness opens the door to healing only when its is done for the right reason, to release
you from your bondage-
2-When you don't forgive, you only hurt yourself-
3-Unforgiveness leads to bitterness which leads to anger which leads to revenge-
4-You never have to forgive anyone, it is a choice-
5-Unforgiveness keeps you chained to the offender-

Strange thought-do blind Eskimos have seeing eye sled dogs?

I've learned-I wish my mother hadn't let me stop taking piano lessons-

Today's Scripture
“Do you want more and more of God's kindness and peace? Then learn to know him better. For as you know him better, he will give you, through his great power, everything you need for living a truly good life: He even shares his own glory and His own goodness with us” (2 Peter 1:2-3, TLB)!

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: