Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday March 14, 2008 thought for the day


A PRETTY THOMAS KINKAID PICTURE
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Start your day with hope and end it with accomplishment-
2-People rarely succeed at anything unless they enjoy it-
3-When you become reluctant to change, remind yourself of the beauty of autumn-
4-He who merits praise he never receives is better off than he who receives praise
he never merits-
5-Don't part company with your faith-it is the anchor in your life's storms-

Strange thought-A boy anxious to mow the lawn is probably too young to-

I've learned-when I am late for work it's the day that the boss is early-

5 things I wasn't to know
1-What is the most important thing we can do for God?
2-Does God love me enough to let me chose to go to hell?
3-Why do Christians shoot their wounded?
4-What is true discipleship?
5-Why are Christians critical of their brethren who have blind spots in their faith?

Today's Scripture
“Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits…” (Psalm 103:2).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: