Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday March 21, 2008 thought for the day



THIS IS THE DAY HE DIED FOR YOU AND ME !!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Kindness is like a boomerang, it always comes back-
2-Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not here, today we have so make the most of it-
3-Just because I agree with you doesn't make me right-
4-Perseverance is not always a long race, sometimes it is one short race after another-
5-Good teachers challenge young minds without losing theirs-

Strange thought-a civil engineer is a roads scholar-

I've learned-you should invest in your family first and your career second-

5 things I want to know
1-Is not telling the truth the same as lieing?
2-Are certain personalities more inclined to become Christians?
3-Why are people put down who challenge established thinking?
4-Do we have to receive salvation to appreciate it?
5-Is there a difference in brainwashing and teaching?

Today's Scripture
“If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea’ and it will obey you” (Luke 17:6).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: