Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday March 27, 2008 thought for the day



HERE IS A PRETTY PICTURE FOR THE LADIES
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-By the time you learn all the lessons of life you are too weak to walk to the
head of the class-
2-You can't discover new oceans by staying in sight of the shore-
3-You may do a thousand charitable deeds and not be called charitable
but tell one lie and you are a liar-
4-The best things in life may be free but the optional accessories run up the
bill-
5-Even a fish stays out of trouble by keeping its mouth shut-

Strange thought-if you teach your children the narrow way, they will tell
you when you've gone astray-

I've learned-if there were no problems, there would be no opportunities-

5 things I want to know
1-Is mans desire for authority a gift from God or of his own sinful nature?
2-Does a church want it's people to conform to a set of beliefs or a set
of behavior?
3-Is there room for personal freedom in the body of believers?
4-How can people see God in your life?
5-What can we expect the gospel to do in the life of a Christian?

Today's Scripture
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me…” (Psalm 23:4).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: