Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday March 13, 2008 thought for the day


A VERY PRETTY PICTURE
Here are are my thoughts for today-
1-An old timer is one who remembers when it costs more to buy a car than to park it-
2-Nothing is more exhausting than looking for an easy way to make a living-
3-Few things are harder to put up with than a good example-
4-Only the mediocre are always at their best-
5-Don't try to learn the tricks of the trade until you have learned the trade-

Strange thought-excellence is not an act it is a habit-

I've learned-you must fight for things you believe in-

5 things I want to know
1-How do you put on the whole armor of God?
2-Is faith a shield or sword?
3-How do you give the intangible to God?
4-Are faith and hope based on the same thing?
5-Can we ever have more of anything than what we are supposed to have?

Today's Scripture
“Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory…” (I Chronicles 4:10).

I wish you a day filled with love, laudghter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: