Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday March 20, 2008 thought for the day



LORD, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO YOU?
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Hospitality-treating company like family and family like company-
2-Forgiveness-a permanent attitude not an occasional act-
3-A house is made of brick and stone a home is made of love alone-
4-Be wiser than other people but don't tell them-
5-When it rains, look for the rainbow-

Strange thought-easy street ends in a blind alley-

I've learned-a fulfilled life is not possible without friends-

5 things I want to know
1-Does God have the right to remain silent?
2-Is there a difference in getting riches and pursuing riches?
3-What is "God's grace"?
4-Is it giving if you give what you do not need?
5-Is it ever permissible to not tell the truth?


Today's Scripture
“Find rest, o my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him” (Psalm 62:5).

This is the first day of spring!!!!!!!!--now if it will just warm up!!

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: