Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday March 12, 2008 thought for the day


"THESE GRAVES ARE THE REASON WE HAVE OUR FREEDOM"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Some people never get interested in anything until it is none of their business-
2-Sympathy is never wasted except when you give it to yourself-
3-A well read bible makes a well fed soul-
4-You'll never be sorry for being kind-
5-Never allow enthusiasm to be dampened by discouragement-

Strange thought-optimism is the faith that leads to achievement-

I've learned-I have never been bored in the presence of a cheerful person-

5 things I want to know
1-How do you know when you have given something completely over to God?
2-Do we really believe that God is in control of everything?
3-Does God desire our praise or service?
4-Does the traditional family structure need to survive for Christianity to survive?
5-What did Jesus have to say about the survival of the family?

Today's Scripture
“Keep me as the apple of your eye…” (Psalm 17:8).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: