Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday March 15, 2008 thought for the day


A PRETTY SPRING VIEW OF A LAKE
Here are my thoughts for today-
1`-It is better to say I must do something" than to say "something must be done"-
2-If you want to leave footprints in the sands of time you can't drag your feet-
3-The only thing most people get on a silver platter is tarnish-
4-Someday is not a day of the week-
5-Jigsaw puzzles are like life-it is up to you to put the pieces together-

Strange thought-Victories sometimes carry the seeds of future defeats

I've learned-there is always someone who cares-

5 things I want to know
1-Can you be a joyful Christian and not be a giver?
2-Is praying enough?
3-What does it mean to "take up your cross and follow me"?
4-Is there such a thing as a "radical" or fanatical" Christian?
5-If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

Scripture for today-"You should not be surprised at my saying "you must be born again" (John 3:7)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.