Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday March 10, 2008 thought for the day


"BEHOLD, THE LAMB OF GOD!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The best antiques are old friends-
2-Slow down-the thing you're rushing to may not be as important as the thing you're passing by-
3-Some things you don't need to understand, just behold their beauty-
4-Learn the joy of giving-
5-When care are pressing you down a bit, rest if you must but just don't quit-

Strange thought-there are two things more powerful than money and sex-they are recognition and praise-

I've learned-I can't visit a bookstore without buying something-

5 things I want to know
1-Why is it that the more we love the more vulnerable we are?
2-Is there room for retribution in the Christian vocabulary?
3-What is the difference in anger and indignation?
4-How much does our environment influence our behavior?
5-Doles God hear our prayers because we are earnest and sincere?

Scripture for today-"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God" -Psalm 40:3

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: