Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday March 17, 2008 thought for the day



HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY TO YOU ALL!!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Blaming your circumstances for your character is like blaming a mirror for your looks-
2-People talk to plants and animals because they listen-
3-A good listener is not only popular but he also learns something-
4-Most promises are like a full moon, they diminish a little each day-
5-Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is-

Strange thought-you will always miss 100% of the shots you don't take-

I've learned-whenever I decide something with kindness I usually make the right decision-

5 things I want to know
1-How do we know when "the Lord spoke to me"?
2-Should God be on our side or should we be on God's side?
3-If God is searching for me, why don't I know it?
4-Why did God have to come to earth as a human?
5-What does "Lamb of /God" mean?

Today's Scripture
“For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see His face” (Psalm 11:7).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: