Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday December 14, 2009 thought for the day



CHRISTMAS (JESUS)

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A creative mess is better than tidy idleness-
2-Marriage is a total commitment to an imperfect person-
3-Fear disappears when faith appears-
4-Truth that is heard and not acted upon will have a dangerous reaction-
5-Don't confuse noise with enthusiasm-

A STRANGE THOUGHT-Enjoy today, for sometime today will be a long time ago-

I'VE LEARNED-The best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there any significance that Jesus choose fishermen to be his disciples?
2-Why does the bible comment only about one disciple that Jesus loved?
3-Why no mention in the bible about Peter's parents, his family or his father in law?
4-Did any of the disciples have siblings that weren't believers/followers of Jesus?
5-Did Jesus know Peter, Andrew, James or John before calling them to be his disciples?

BIBLE TRIVIA-What is the first color mentioned in the bible?
Yesterday's answer-Naamah, daughter of Lamech (Genesis 4:22)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 108:7-13
7 God has said from his Temple, "When I win, I will divide Shechem and measure off the Valley of Succoth.
8 Gilead and Manasseh are mine. Ephraim is like my helmet. Judah holds my royal scepter.
9 Moab is like my washbowl. I throw my sandals at Edom. I shout at Philistia."
10 Who will bring me to the strong, walled city? Who will lead me to Edom?
11 God, surely you have rejected us; you do not go out with our armies.
12 Help us fight the enemy. Human help is useless,
13 but we can win with God's help. He will defeat our enemies.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: