Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday December 19, 2009 thought for the day



THE NATIVITY

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-What you don't control you are not responsible for-
2-The development of our Christian character is God's personal commitment-
3-Wise counsel is never popular, rarely obeyed, and seldom remembered-
4-God focuses on the ultimate not on the immediate-
5-There is a difference between education and disciplining-

STRANGE THOUGHT-I don't bother getting even, I just get odd-

I'VE LEARNED-You should never say no to a gift from a child-

USELESS INFORMATION-It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels-

BIBLE TRIVIA-In John's gospel, what is the second miracle?
Yesterday's answer-Abraham (Genesis15-17)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 109:22-31
22 I am poor and helpless and very sad.
23 I am dying like an evening shadow; I am shaken off like a locust.
24 My knees are weak from hunger, and I have grown thin.
25 My enemies insult me, they look at me and shake their heads.
26 Lord my God, help me; because you are loving, save me.
27 Then they will know that your power has done this; they will know that you have done it, Lord.
28 They may curse me, but you bless me. They may attack me, but they will be disgraced. Then I, your servant, will be glad.
29 Let those who accuse me be disgraced and covered with shame like a coat.
30 I will thank the Lord very much; I will praise him in front of many people.
31 He defends the helpless and saves them from those who accuse them.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: