Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday December 16, 2009 thought for the day


"CHRISTMAS"

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God dipped his great pen in the blood of his only son and wrote--"LOVE" in big bold letters across all the ages-
2-The greater the obstacle the more glory in overcoming it-
3-A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor-
4-Lord, put me in a place where I can best be used and keep me happy there-
5-Accepting yourself must precede forgiving yourself-

STRANGE THOUGHT-Many a choice whine is the product of sour gripes-

I'VE LEARNED-Just one person saying to me "You've made my day!" makes my day-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why was Capernaum never rebuilt?
2-Why did the people of Capernaum not fully believe in Jesus after all the miracles he did in that city?
3-Isn't it strange that the demon Jesus cast out of the man at the Capernaum synagogue know Jesus was God's son but the religious leaders couldn't recognize him?
4-How was it that Peter recognized Jesus as the messiah when others around him couldn't?
5-When Jesus stayed at Capernaum, where did he live?

BIBLE TRIVIA-At 969 years, Methuselah was the longest lived man. Who came in second at 962 years?
Yesterday's answer-Noah (Genesis 9:20)

PSALM 109:6-10
6 They say about me, "Have an evil person work against him, and let an accuser stand against him.
7 When he is judged, let him be found guilty, and let even his prayers show his guilt.
8 Let his life be cut short, and let another man replace him as leader.
9 Let his children become orphans and his wife a widow.
10 Make his children wander around, begging for food. Let them be forced out to the ruins in which they live.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: