Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thursday December 31, 2009 thought for the day


IT IS ALMOST HERE NOW!!

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Forgiveness warms the heart and cools the sting-
2-God cannot fill a closed fist, only an open hand-
3-Carnal attitudes always precede carnal actions-
4-The one who rows the boat generally doesn't have time to rock it-
5-Don't condemn--don't criticize--don't complain-

STRANGE THOUGHT-He who has a thing to sell and whispers in a well is not apt to get the dollars as he who climbs a tree and hollers-

I'VE LEARNED-To ignore the facts does not change the facts-

DID YOU KNOW-Thomas Jefferson anonymously submitted design plans for the White House. They were rejected. He was he first president to be inaugurated in Washington, D.C.

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did Jesus tell stories (parables) to get his point across?
2-The people who demanded Jesus show them a miracle to prove he was God's son, had they not already seen and heard about all the prior ones he had done?
3-Just because someone does a real miracle does that prove they are God?
4-People who have lost their sanity, are they demon possessed?
5-What are demons? Are they spiritual beings with intelligence and personality?

BIBLE TRIVIA-What king hosted a banquet where a phantom hand left a message on the palace wall?
Yesterdays answer-Song of Solomon

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 118:1-9
1 Thank the Lord because he is good. His love continues forever.
2-Let the people of Israel say "His love continues forever."
3 Let the family of Aaron say "His love continues forever."
4 Let those who respect the Lord say, "His love continues forever."
5-I was in trouble, so I called to the Lord. The Lord answered me and set me free.
6 I will not be afraid, because the Lord is with me. People can't do anything to me.
7 The Lord is with me to help me, so I will see my enemies defeated.
8 It is better to trust the Lord than to trust people.
9 It is better to trust the Lord than to trust princes.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: