Friday, January 01, 2010

Friday January 1, 2010 thought for the day


A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Enthusiasm is the key to success-
2-Indulgence breeds irresponsibility-
3-Pursue academic excellence and authentic godliness-
4-Knowing God is a lifetime pursuit, it requires a daily commitment-
5-God is our father only when we believe in his son, and not until-

A STRANGE THOUGHT-I tried working as a deli worker, but anyway I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard-

I'VE LEARNED-When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you-

DID YOU KNOW-Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and James Monroe all died on July 4. Jefferson and Adams died at practically the same minute of the same day-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there demon possession today?
2-How does demon possession happen?
3-Are suicidal tendencies from demon possession?
4-Are demons Satan's angels or fallen angels?
5-How could a man live with a "legion" of demons and yet 2000 pigs could not?

BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Israel was murdered while he was drunk?
Yesterday's answer-Belshazzar (Daniel 5:1-9)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 118:10-14
10 All the nations surrounded me, but I defeated them in the name of he Lord.
11 They surrounded me on every side, but with the Lord's power I defeated them.
12 They surrounded me like a swarm of bees, but they died as quickly as thorns burn.
13 They chased me until I was almost defeated, but the Lord helped me.
14 The Lord gives me strength and a song. He has saved me.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: