Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday January 13, 2010 thought for the day


A PRETTY WINTER PICTURE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Lord, help me to serve in the spirit of Jesus-
2-There are lots of thorns in life, you have to remember to look for the roses-
3-There is no reason to get angry unless it changes things-
4-We are to trust Jesus, not to understand him-
5-Marriage-joy is the start of it, sharing is apart of it, love is the heart of it-
STRANGE THOUGHT-I worked at a zoo feeding giraffes but was fired because I wasn't up to it-
I'VE LEARNED-A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks-
DID YOU KNOW-Abraham Lincoln's mother died when the family dairy cow ate poisonous mushrooms and Mrs. Lincoln drank the milk-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Since the Holy Spirit dwells in his people on earth, is he no longer with the father in heaven?
2-Why was the fellowship of God with himself not enough for him that he create man?
3-Why would God want to create man when he knew how desperately wicked he would become-
4-What does it mean-"Jesus coming in Glory"?
5-After becoming a Christian are any acts of sin we do covered by the sacrifice Jesus paid for them or is another repentance necessary?
BIBLE TRIVIA- What king of Mesopotamia was sent by God to conquer the faithless Israelites?
Yesterday's answer--Balak (Numbers 22:2-6)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:74-81
74 Let those who respect you rejoice when they see me, because I put my hope in your word.
75 Lord, I know that your laws are right and that it was right for you to punish me.
76 Comfort me with your love, as you promised me, your servant.
77 Have mercy on me so that I may live, I love your teachings.
78 Make proud people ashamed because they lied about me. But I will think about your orders.
79 Let those who respect you return to me, those who know your rules.
80 Let me obey your demands perfectly so I will not be ashamed.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER





No comments: