Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday January 8, 2010 thought for the day



VERY COLD HERE ALSO!!!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Everybody needs a hug-
2-There is always time for courtesy-
3-You can't learn if you don't try-
4-You'll never eliminate anxiety by avoiding the things that caused it-
5-Do what makes you anxious but don't do what makes you depressed-
STRANGE THOUGHT-I studied to be a doctor but I didn't have patience-
I'VE LEARNED-No one is perfect until you fall in love with them-
DID YOU KNOW-President James Buchanan is said to have had the neatest handwriting of all the presidents-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Jesus knew his walking on the water would frighten the disciples, so why did he do it?
2-Should Peter be praised for trying to walk on the water to Jesus or faulted for becoming overcome with fear and then sinking?
3-Why wasn't Jesus in the boat with the disciples already on the night he walked on the water to them?
4-Why was Peter the only one who was willing to get out of the boat and try walking to Jesus on the water?
5-Did Jesus ever travel in the land of the gentiles?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Bashan was famous for having an enormous iron bed?
Yesterday's answer-Ethbaal (1 Kings 16:31)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:33-40
33 Lord, teach me your demands, and I will keep them until the end.
34 Help me understand, so I can keep your teaching, obeying them with all my heart.
35 Lead me in the path of your commands, because that makes me happy.
36 Make me want to keep your rules instead of wishing for riches.
37 Keep me from looking at worthless things. Let me live by your word.
38 Keep your promise to me, your servant, so you will be respected.
39 Take away the shame I fear, because your laws are good.
40 How I want to follow your orders. Give me life because of your goodness.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: