Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday January 18, 2010 thought for the day


WHAT DO I DO NOW?
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Home-where we are treated the best and complain the most-
2-We must like ourselves before we can love others-
3-Don't go through life always listening to what other people want you to do-
4-We may not get back what we once had but we can begin something new and better-
5-You become what you are around-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Where am I going and why am I in this hand basket?
I'VE LEARNED-When in doubt, just take the next small step-
DID YOU KNOW-President Abraham Lincoln died in the same bed that had been occupied by his assassin, John Wilkes Booth.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why would the disciples have needed a treasurer? Where would the money have come from?
2-Why did the disciples suddenly worry about who would be the greatest in Jesus' new kingdom? Were they serving Jesus for the wrong reason?
3-What is "Jesus' kingdom"?
4-Why do people turn away so easily from God to follow false religions?
5-Who were the Samaritans and why were they hated so?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Philistine king did David seek refuge with when he fled from Saul?
Yesterday's answer-Solomon (Song of Solomon 1:1)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:116-120
116 Support me as you promised so I can live. Don't let me be embarrassed because of my hopes.
117 Help me, and I will be saved. I will always respect your demands.
118 You reject those who ignore your demands, because their lies mislead them.
119 You throw away the wicked of the world like trash. So I will love your rules.
120 I shake in fear of you; I respect your laws.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: