Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wednesday January 6, 2010 thought for the day


PRETTY BUT VERY COLD!!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-All things don't work for our good but in all things God works for the good of us-
2-God comes into my life not to change my neighbors, children or family, but to change me-
3-Spiritually speaking we hold up better under adversity than under prosperity-
4-Nothing helps depression like helping others-
5-Teach me, my God and King, in all things thee to see, and in anything I do to do it as for thee-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Don't listen to what your spouse says, listen to what they are saying-
I'VE LEARNED-Your spouse will never appreciate you as much as you think you deserve-
DID YOU KNOW-President John Tyler had fifteen children
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why would John the Baptist confront and criticize Herodias of divorcing her husband to marry her husband's brother?
2-How was Herodias such a powerful evil woman?
3-How did Herodias have so much power over her husband Heroes Antipas?
4-What happened to Herod Antipas, Hereodias and Salome after John"s beheading?
5-At the feeding of the 5000, how many were fed?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king attacked the Israelites on their way into Canaan only to be completely destroyed later?
Yesterday's answer-Joram of Israel, Jehoshaphat of Judah, and the king of Edom (2 Kings 3:11-19)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:17-24
17 Do good to me, your servant, so I can live, so I can obey your word.
18 Open my eyes to see the miracles in your teaching.
19 I am a stranger on earth. Do not hide your commands from me.
20 I wear myself out with desire for your laws all the time.
21 You scold proud people; those who ignore your commands are cursed.
22 Don't let me be insulted and hated because I keep your rules.
23 Even if princes speak against me, I, your servant, will think about your demands.
24 Your rules give me pleasure; they give me good advice.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: