Monday, January 04, 2010

Monday January 4, 2010 thought for the day


PRETTY, BUT COLD!!!!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Thought determines what you want, action determines what you get-
2-People generally tend to see qualities in others that lie deeply within themselves-
3-Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings-
4-Go claim your inheritance in God, that is the day your life will begin-
5-Life is easier if you enjoy the journey rather than just endure the situations-
STRANGE THOUGHT-You cannot start a journey from where you are not-
I'VE LEARNED-When you tell the truth, you never have to worry about what was said-
DID YOU KNOW-Andrew Jackson was the only president to believe that the world is flat-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1 If Jairaus' daughter was dead until resurrected by Jesus, where was her soul at this time? Did her old one return or did she get a new one?
2-What effect did Jairus' daughter coming back to life have on her family, community and synagogue?
3-Did Jesus' miracles prove that he was the messiah.
4-When Jesus healed the sick,cast out demons, walked on water, raised the dead, feed large crowd, etc., why didn't people understand and accept him as God?
5-Did the people ever wonder how Jesus did his miracles?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Hebrew captive interpreted the dreams of the Egyptian pharaoh?
Yesterdays answer-Abimelech (Genesis 20:2)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:1-8
1 Happy are those who live pure lives, who follow the Lord's teachings.
2 Happy are those who keep his rules, who try to obey him with their whole heart.
3 They don't do what is wrong; they follow his ways.
4 Lord, you gave your orders to be obeyed completely.
5 I wish I were more loyal in obeying your demands.
6 Then I would not be ashamed when I study your commands.
7 When I learned that your laws are fair, I praised you with an honest heart.
8 I will obey your demands, so please don't ever leave me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: