Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday January 24, 2010 thought for the day

WINTER
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Love, like bread, should be made fresh daily-
2-You can't spell good without go, you can't spell God without go, you can't spell gospel without go-
3-You have the solutions to the problems you create. So deal with it now-
4-There is health and healing in excitement-
5-Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Life's tragedy is that we get too soon old and too late smart-
I'VE LEARNED-Life is too short for pity parties, get busy living-
DID YOU KNOW-President Theodore Roosevelt wrote thirty seven books-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it worship when you are emotionally moved by a piece of Christian music?
2-What style of music is best for worshipping?
3-Does God expect us all to worship him in the same way?
4-Is there one best way to draw close to God?
5-How do we love God with all our mind?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What wise king made an alliance with Egypt when he married the pharaoh's daughter?
Yesterday's answer-Adonijah (1 Kings 1:5-53)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:161-168
161 Leaders attack me for no reason, but I fear your law in my heart.
162 I am as happy over your promises as if I had found a great treasure.
163 I hate and despise lies, but I love your teachings.
164 Seven times a day I praise you for your fair laws.
165 Those who love your teaching will find true peace, and nothing will defeat them.
166 I am waiting for you to save me, Lord.
167 I obey your rules, and I love them very much.
168 I obey you orders and rules, because you know everything I do.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: