Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday January 12, 2010 thought for the day


LOOKS LIKE IT IS ALREADY A BAD DAY
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Good philosophy must exist if for no other reason than bad philosophy must be answered-
2-Praise helps to dispel loneliness and emptiness-
3-A God great enough to create me and the world I live in is wise enough to watch out for me.
4-When you have no experience of pain, it is rather hard to experience joy-
5-Our arms are too short to box with God-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The presence of bad feelings does not have to mean the absence of love-
I'VE LEARNED-You should keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them-
DID YOU KNOW-President Abraham Lincoln had a wart on his face-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do you have to have a broken contrite heart to be "saved"?
2-Did all the people who Jesus "saved" in the New Testament come to him in repentance first?
3-Is repentance a confession of wrong doing or an admission of lostness?
4-Where are peoples souls after the moment of death-in a kind of limbo awaiting judgement or in their final reward?
5-When Jesus was on earth, was there no longer a triune God in heaven?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Moab sent the prophet Balaam to curse Israel?
Yesterday's answer-Joshua (12:9-24)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:65-73
65 You have done good things for your servant, as you have promised, Lord.
66 Teach me wisdom and knowledge because I trust your commands.
67 Before I suffered, I did wrong, but now I obey your word.
68 You are good, and you do what is good. Teach me your demands.
69 Proud people have made up lies about me, but I will follow your orders with all my heart.
70 Those people have no feelings, but I love your teachings.
71 It was good for me to suffer so I would learn your demands.
72 Your teachings are worth more to me than thousands of pieces of gold and silver.
73 You made me and formed me with your hands. Give me understanding so I can learn your commands.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER





No comments: