Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Januaray 10, 2010 thought for the day


IT FEELS LIKE THIS HERE TODAY AT -8*
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Avoid angry abrasive people for they are generally vengeful-
2-Take good care of yourself for good health is everyone's major source of wealth-
3-A need does not necessarily constitute a calling-
4-May God direct you into a love of himself-
5-You live right when you think right-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Age is a matter of the mind for if you don't mind it doesn't matter-
I'VE LEARNED--Opportunities are never lost for someone will take the ones you miss-
DID YOU KNOW-President Andrew Johnson was the only president to make his own clothes and those of his cabinet. He was a self educated tailor.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are altar calls an integral part of Christian worship?
2-Can you be "saved" and not share it with others?
3-Can you be "saved" and have no permanent change in the way you live?
4-Can a person be a Christian and still be self indulgent?
5-What did Jesus mean when he said "wide is the gate and broad is the way that lead to destruction"?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Hazor organized an alliance against Joshua?
Yesterday's answer-Zedekiah (2 Kings 25:1-7)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:49-56
49 Remember your promise to me, your servant; it gives me hope.
50 When I suffer, this comforts me: Your promise gives me life.
51 Proud people always make fun of me, but I do not reject your teachings.
52 I remember your laws from long ago, and they comfort me, Lord.
53 I become angry with wicked people who do not keep your teaching.
54 I sing about your demands wherever I live.
55 Lord, I remember you at night, and I will obey your teaching.
56 This is what I do: I follow your orders.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: