Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday January 15, 2010 thought for the day



THIS IS ALOT OF SNOW
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Lord, who can I help today?
2-Consider the incredible love that the Father has shown us in allowing us to be called children of God-
3-The wall you are looking at is really a door-
4-Do unto others as though you were the others-
5-Faith is continuing to run the race confident you will get your second wind-
STRANGE THOUGHT-There is no such thing as an enthusiastic failure-
I'VE LEARNED-Don't trade something crucial for something pleasing-
DID YOU KNOW-President Abraham Lincoln's famous Gettysburg Address consisted of just 272 words-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was God preparing Jesus for 30 years for ministry as a carpenter?
2-Would it have appeared odd that for his day Jesus did not marry?
3-Could Jesus have done any miracle that would have convinced the pharisees that he was the messiah?
4-What was Decapolis?
5-Why did Jesus call himself the "Son of Man" when he had no earthly father?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What son of Gideon was proclaimed king in Shechem?
Jabin Yesterday's answer (Judges 4:2-3)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:89-96
89 Lord, your word is everlasting; it continues forever in heaven.
90 Your loyalty will go on and on; you made the earth, and it still stands.
91 All things continue to this day because of your laws, because all things serve you.
92 If I had not loved your teaching, I would have died from my sufferings.
93 I will never forget your orders, because you have given me life by them.
94 I am yours. Save me. I want to obey your orders.
95 Wicked people are waiting to destroy me, but I will think about your rules.
96 Everything I see has its limits, but your commands have none.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING- JASPER





No comments: