Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday January 23, 2010 thought for the day


A PRETTY WINTER PICTURE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-If a Christian is worried, frustrated or upset about money, God is not in control-
2-There is more to life than increasing it's speed-
3-Footprints in the sands of time are not made sitting down-
4-No need to worry about the future, God is already there-
5-To be successful you have to be easy to start and hard to stop-
STRANGE THOUGHT-It is bad luck to be superstitious-
I'VE LEARNED-Everything can change in a blink of an eye, but don't worry, God never blinks-
DID YOU KNOW-President Theodore Roosevelt was the first to announce to the world that Maxwell House coffee is "Good to the last drop."
5 things I want to know-
1-Should worship be from your emotions or intellect?
2-How does God want us to worship him?
3-Is sincerity enough in living the Christian life?
4-Can we worship God and not show emotion?
5-Is it possible to pray for the salvation of a lost family member and not be broken hearted?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What man, David's oldest son, tried to make himself king of Israel?
Yesterday's answer-Isaiah (24:21-22)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:153-160
153 See my suffering and rescue me, because I have not forgotten your teachings.
154 Argue my case and save me. Let me live by your promises.
155 Wicked people are far from being saved, because they do not want your demands.
156 Lord, you are very kind; give me life by your laws.
157 Many enemies are after me, but I have not rejected your rules.
158 I see traitors, and I hate them, because they do not obey what you say.
159 See how I love your orders. Lord, give me life by your love.
160 Your words are true from the start, and all your laws will be fair forever.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: