Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday January 19, 2010 thought for the day


PRETTY WINTER SETTING
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Inner convictions can withstand any outward pressure-
2-You can't hear good things too often-
3-"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart"-
4-Love is a basket with 5 loaves and 2 fish, it is never enough until you start to give it away-
5-God always brings a crises in your life to get you to change directions-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Honk if you love Jesus and text while driving if you want to meet him-
I'VE LEARNED-Cry with someone, it is more healing than crying alone-
DID YOU KNOW-The annual White House Easter egg roll was started by president Rutherford B Hayes in 1878-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did Jesus mention a Levite and a priest in his parable of the good Samaritan?
2-Why does persecution cause Christianity to grow and spread?
3-Are people moved to Jesus by emotion or conviction?
4-Is confirmation a conversion experience?
5-In the final analysis, what determines our eternal destiny?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What shepherd boy, the youngest of eight sons, was anointed by Samuel in front of his brothers?
Yesterdays answer-Achish of Gath (1 Samuel 21: 10)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:121-128
121 I have done what is fair and right. Don't leave me to those who wrong me.
122 Promise that you will help me,. Your servant. Don't let proud people wrong me.
123 My eyes are tired from looking for your salvation and for your good promise.
124 Show your love to me, your servant, and teach me your demands.
125 I am your servant. Give me wisdom so I can understand your rules.
126 Lord, it is time for you to do something, because people have disobeyed your teachings.
127 I love your commands more than the purest gold.
128 I respect all your orders, so I hate lying ways.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: