Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday January 14, 2010 thought for the day


A COLD LONESOME ROAD
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When there is love in the heart, there is joy in the home-
2-Love is more than a feeling, it is a commitment-
3-If you want to see rainbows in your life, you will also have to have some rain-
4-When hope is crushed, the heart is crushed-
5-Without honesty, you open the doors to weakness and ultimately defeat-
STRANGE THOUGHT-I had a good job as a historian until I realized there was no future to it.
I'VE LEARNED-When your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in their clenched little fist, you are hooked for life-
DID YOU KNOW-President Abraham Lincoln had a nervous breakdown in 1836-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it possible to live a sinless life after being "saved"?
2-What is Hades? Is it hell?
3-What is Paradise? Is it heaven?
4-Would Jesus have done any miracles before starting his ministry?
5-Why did Jesus wait till age 30 to start his ministry?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Canaanite king of the time of the judges was noted for have nine hundred iron chariots?
Yesterday's answer-Cushan-Rishathaim (Judges 3:8)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:81-88
81 I am weak from waiting for you to save me, but I hope in your word.
82 My eyes are tired from looking for your promise. When will you comfort me?
83 Even thought I am like a wine bag going up in smoke, I do not forget your demands.
84 How long will I live? When will you judge those who are hurting me?
85 Proud people have dug pits to trap me. They have nothing to do with your teachings.
86 All of your commands can be trusted. Liars are hurting me. Help me!
87 They have almost put me in the grave, but I have not rejected your orders.
88 Give me life by your love so I can obey your rules.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER





No comments: