Sunday, January 03, 2010

Sunday January 3, 2010 thought for the day


BRRRRR---- COLD----

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Heresy is truth taken to extreme-
2-Scripture was not given to be obeyed, rather that God would be obeyed-
3-If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening-
4-I asked the Lord to walk with me when darkness was all that I knew, he said to me "never be afraid for I will see you through".
5-The master of the universe has nail prints in his hands and feet-

STRANGE THOUGHT-An optimist is someone who tells you to cheer up when things are going his way-

I'VE LEARNED-The easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I-

DID YOU KNOW-John Quincy Adams took his last skinny dip in the Potomac river on his 79th birthday-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Jesus have dressed as a rabbi or a peasant?
2-When Jesus raised the dead, wouldn't that have caused quite a stir and caused people to believe in him?
3-How many people did Jesus bring back to life who were dead?
4-Whatever happened to Jairus' daughter after being raised from the dead?
5-Did Jairus, his family and the daughter all become followers of Jesus after the daughter's resurrection?

BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Gerar took Sarah away from Abraham?
Yesterday's answer-Melchizedek (Genesis 14:18)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 118:22-29
22 The stone that the builders rejected became the cornerstone.
23 The Lord did this, and it is wonderful to us.
24 This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad today!
25 Please, Lord save us; please, Lord, give us success.
26 God bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord. We bless all of you from the Temple of the Lord.
27 The Lord is God, and he has shown kindness to us. With branches in your hands, join the feast. Come to the corners of the altar.
28 You are my God, and I will thank you; you are my God, and I will praise your greatness.
29 Thank the Lord because he is good. His love continues forever.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: