Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday, January 22, 2010 thought for the day


WINTER
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When friends meet, hearts warm-
2-When you deny the problem, you also deny the cure-
3-God never promises going home would be easy, just worth it-
4-Life is fragile, handle with prayer-
5-God is forgiving but don't pay dare-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Whenever you point a finger at someone the other 3 are pointing back at you-
I'VE LEARNED-If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it-
DID YOU KNOW-In 1912, after being shot in the chest, Theodore Roosevelt finished a speech he was delivering before he accepted any medical help-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it swearing when you say "Oh my God!"?
2-Is there a right and a wrong way to worship?
3-What does it mean to "worship God in truth"?
4-How do we "worship in spirit"?
5-What is our spirit that we must worship God with?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What prophet had a vision of a time when the Lord would gather the kings of the earth together and put them all in a pit?
Yesterday's answer-Hiram (2 Samuel 5:11)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PASLM 119:145-152
145 Lord, I call to you with all my heart. Answer me, and I will keep your demands.
146 I call to you. Save me so I can obey your rules.
147 I wake up early in the morning and cry out. I hope in your word.
148 I stay awake all night so I can think about your promises.
149 Listen to me because of your love; Lord, give me life by your laws.
150 Those who love evil are near, but they are far from your teaching.
151 But, Lord, you are also near, and all your commands are true.
152 Long ago I learned from your rules that you made them to continue forever.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: