Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sundau January 17, 2010 thought for the day



WAY TOO MUCH SNOW!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The same father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either he will shield you from problems or he will give you unfailing support to deal with it. Be at peace then and put aside all anxious thoughts and worries-
2-Victory is won not in my struggle but in my surrender-
3-Every Bible miracle always begins with a problem and results from obedience-
4-Faith is a better guide than reason. Reason can go only so far but faith has no limits-
5-The Christian life is a marathon race, not a sprint-
STRANGE THOUGHT-My last job was at Starbucks but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind-
I've learned-The less time I have to get something done, the more I get done-
DID YOU KNOW-A short time before president Abraham Lincoln's assassination, he dreamed he was going to die, and he related his dream to the Senate.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is all the information we have about the Bible correct?
2-Why was there a transfiguration, and for whose benefit was it?
3-In the Bible, how many times has the voice of God been heard speaking?
4-Will there be Christians found on the earth when Jesus returns?
5-Why did Jesus have Peter to go fishing to catch a fish with a coin in it's mouth in order to pay the temple tax. Judas was the treasurer, didn't he have the money to do so?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What much married king is considered the author of the Song of Songs?
Yesterday's answer-Agog (1 Samuel 15:8,32)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:105-115
105 Your word is like a lamp for a my feet and a light for my path.
106 I will do what I have promised and obey your fair laws.
107 I have suffered for a long time. Lord, give me life by your word.
108 Lord, accept my willing praise and teach me your laws.
109 My life is always in danger, but I haven't forgotten your teachings.
110 Wicked people have set a trap for me, but I haven't strayed from your orders.
111 I will follow your rules forever, because they make me happy.
112 I will try to do what you demand forever, until the end.
113 I hate disloyal people, but I love your teaching.
114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.
115 Get away from me, you who do evil, so I can keep my God's commands.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: